Latest Update: The KSSM Snehapoorvam Scheme 2023 Application Form is out now. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date.
KSSM Snehapoorvam Scheme 2023
Snehapoorvam scholarship is a social welfare scheme implemented by the Government of Kerala, India, to support children who have lost either of their parents or both. The scheme is aimed at providing financial assistance to children who are orphaned, abandoned or surrendered, and who are staying with their extended family or guardians. In addition to this, the scheme also offers medical support, counseling services, and skill development training to the children to help them become self-reliant. The scheme is implemented by the Social Justice Department of the Government of Kerala, and the financial assistance is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary child or their guardian. The scheme aims to ensure that every child in Kerala has access to education and a better future, irrespective of their family background or financial status.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Objectives
- To find and recognize kids who have lost their parents or guardians.
- To figure out which of those children need the most help and attention.
- To make sure that vulnerable orphaned children are taken care of by their extended family or community, rather than being left alone or placed in institutions.
- To give these children the tools they need to succeed, such as education, social skills, and proper nutrition.
- To encourage families to care for their children, instead of abandoning or giving them away.
- Financial support to the education of orphans and their families to help them lead a better life
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the Snehapoorvam scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- The child must have lost one or both parents.
- The child must be in first grade up to degree classes.
- Children under five years of age can also apply.
- The child’s family must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- If the child’s family is Above Poverty Line (APL), they can still apply if their annual income is below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (local government or Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (municipal corporation or municipality)
|Children below 5 years And Class 1st – 5th Students||Rs.300 Per Month|
|Class 6th – 10th Students||Rs.500 Per Month|
|Class 11th And 12th Students||Rs.750 Per Month|
|For Degree Course/Professional Degree Candidates||Rs.1000 Per Month|
How To Apply For Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF 2023 www.socialsecuritymission.gov.in ?
To apply for the Snehapoorvam scholarship, the applicant must submit the necessary documents to the head of their school or college, if it is a government or aided institution, by October 31st of each year. The institution’s head will then verify the application and submit it through an online portal to the Executive Director of the Kerala Social Security Mission. If the applicant is under five years old, they can apply directly to the Executive Director through the appropriate child welfare committees.
|Application Form Download||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Helpline Numbers||1800 120 1001 , 0471-2341200|
|Email Ids||[email protected]|
For all other scholarship-related information, you must bookmark and subscribe to our website, ResultDuniya.