Latest Notification: The UPPSC has exciting news for job seekers! Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Samiksha Adhikari Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (RO/ARO) Recruitment 2022-2023 Advertisement PDF Released. Read the whole advertisement below.
The UPPSC is currently accepting online applications for the position of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. This opportunity comes as part of the UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Notification 2023, which was released on October 9, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill 411vacant positions for Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari. If you’re interested in this position, you can apply online following the specified format before the application deadline. To get all the important details regarding the application process, including how to apply online, application fees, last date, salary, age limits, and more, we recommend reading the full advertisement.
It’s essential to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for this post before applying, so take a close look to see if you qualify. This is a great opportunity for those looking to work in the government sector, so don’t miss out on your chance to join as a RO/ARO with UPPSC.
भर्ती संबंधी किसी भी प्रकार के प्रश्न/समस्या के लिए कृपया नीचे कमेंट करें।
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Notification 2023
|Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||(RO/ARO) समीक्षा अधिकारी / सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी|
|Advertisement Posted On||9th October 2023|
|Last Date||9th November 2023|
|Age Limit||21 – 40 Years|
|Application Fee||General/EWS/OBC: Rs.125
PWD (Disabilities): Rs.25
|Salary||Rs.44900 – 151100 (Check Adv.)|
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Eligibility 2023
In order to apply for the UPPSC RO ARO 2022 23 Notification Form, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the criteria for this job. For details, check below.
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (UP Secretariat/Board of Revenue UP/UP Public Service Commission Department)||
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Accounts Department)||B.Com Degree from a recognized university.|
Application Fee/Mode Of Payment
For General/Economically Weaker Sections/Other Backward Classes: Rs.125 (Incl. Charges)
For Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes: Rs.65 (Incl. Charges)
For Persons With Disabilities: Rs. 25 (Incl. Charges)
For Ex-Servicemen: Rs.65 (Incl. Charges)
Payments can be made through a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Transaction charges are included in the price mentioned above.
The selection will be made as per Merit prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Main (Written) Examination.
How To Apply For UPPSC RO ARO 2022 23 Notification ?
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves on the UPPSC portal by visiting https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ and clicking on “One Time Registration (O.T.R.) for Applicants”.
- Once the registration is completed, go to the homepage > Recruitments and click on “Apply Online”.
- Now you will see your recruitment, “A-7/E-1/2023, 09/10/2023“. Click on the Apply button.
- Now click on Authenticate with OTR.
- If you have already completed your registration (Step 1), click on Yes. Then click on the Go button and submit your OTR number, which you received after registration (Step 1).
- Fill out the application carefully.
- Before submitting, recheck all the details.
- Once the rechecking is done, candidates should submit the data.
- Make examination payment.
- Take a printout of the online application and keep it safe with you to produce it in the office of the commission when required in case of any discrepancy.
- For full details, download the advertisement given below.
UP RO ARO Application Form 2023 Important Links
Official Advertisement PDF Download: CLICK HERE
OTR Registration: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
FOR ANY TYPE OF JOB-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
For more government and private job updates Latest Sarkari Naukri Alerts for Freshers and Experienced Must Subscribe and Bookmark Our Website ResultDuniya.